Table of Contents
Here we will share you some common terms and conditions used in an Invoice. Hope something will help to create your own Invoice T& C which suits your Sales & service process. Before writing those sample Terms & conditions,I will try to explain some Abbreviation found on Invoices T& C. You can Include such terms or short form in your Terms and conditions if required.
- PIA:Payment In Advance
- Net 30 : Payment after 30 days of Invoice.
- EOM : End of Month.
- 21 MFI – 21st of the month following Invoice date.
- COD: Cash on delivery
- CWO: Cash with order.
- CND: Cash next delivery.
- CBS: Cash before Shipment
- CIA: Cash In Advance
- An Invoice Must accompany products returned for warranty.
- Goods damaged During transit voids warranty.
- 90 days limited warranty unless otherwise stated.
- 30 days limited warranty on OEM processor ( an internal parts of the product) exchange the same items only.
- All items carry MFG Warranty only No return or exchange.
Here are some T&C With related to return and replacements.
- All goods returned for replacement/credit must be saleable condition with original packing.
- A return authority number ( RA) must be obtained prior to goods being returned.
- Please attach a copy of RA Form and clearly mark the box with the RA Number.
- RA Part that is testing “NOT Faulty” may incur a service fee of $15 (Inclusive service tax)
- We do not take any responsibility for loss of data.Please back up all data before bringing your product in for a RA Claim.
- A copy of Invoice is required.Without the invoice,the warranty process will be delayed.
- If You need Return or replace an item ,please fill out our RMA Form at htpp://yoursite.com/rma-form/
- 15% restocking charges applies on all non-defective replacements.
- If you receive a damaged package or item contact our toll-free number 1800-328-3245
Payment Related Terms & Conditions
- Credits will only be authorized under the desecration of the Management.
- Make all checks payable to : M/s Your company Name.
- Balance due within 10 days of Invoice date. 20% Interest/Moth there after.
- Settlement within 14 days of Invoice.Any goods remain the property of “YOUR COMPANY NAME” Until full payment is received.
- The payment shall become due within 30 days of Invoice Issue date.If payment is delayed by more than that, the company shall have the right, at its discretion,to terminate the contract or to apply a surcharge at an interest rate at an interest rate 2% above the bank base lending rate.
- 2% discount for paying within 10 days,otherwise entire amount within 30 days.
- We Make every effort to ship the products or provide the services here-under in accordance with the requested delivery date.
- We do not accept any liability for any losses or for general, special or consequential damages arising out of delay in delivery.
- All shipment cost shall be paid by the buyer. If pre-paid the amount there-of shall be reimbursed to US.
- We understand and will exercise our statutory right to interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
- All delivery dates given by us are in good faith but we will not accept any liability to the customer for any delay in delivery.
- The Prices in the published price list includes packaging,carriage and freight .
- The Prices in the published price list do not includes packaging,carriage and freight which will be payable in addition.
- We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions without notice.
I will update this terms & conditions regularly as when when gets new T&C.