i had tried alot but unable to change the date in that case i also unable to alter the created ledgers please provide me the solutions
I don’t know the exact problem you are facing. Check the following are set right in your system and tally erp 9.
- You should have a valid tally erp 9 version to get access to all dates. hope this is right.
- Some times your tally licence may have deactivated due to some reasons. Check the info-panel at the bottom of the screen and make sure that the serial number is displayed.
- Check your system date is correct.
- Check the book beginning date is in between the financial year selected In company alteration screen.
- If you have activated the option “Skip date field during creation for faster entry in voucher configuration(F12) screen. Then use F2 Date key to type the date.
- Try restarting tally erp 9 & Select right Financial year.
For altering /editing a ledger see this tutorial
If this method is not working, that is unusual, please contact your tally vendor.
Why dont you check by the following steps:-
1} go to company info
2} check accounting year begins with
3} set to current financial year
4} save and restart the software…
- Views8422 times
- Answers2 answers