Add declaration and terms & conditions in Tally ERP 9
Last Updated on
Most of the invoices have terms and conditions or declaration printed on it. A declaration is a must for for Tax invoice as per commercial tax department in most states. By default Tally ERP 9 has a declaration
“We declare that this invoice shows the actual price of the goods described and that all particulars are true and correct”
Instead of default we need the following example declaration and terms and conditions to be printed in our Invoice.
Certified that all the particulars shown in the above Tax Invoice are true and correct and that my/our Registration under KVAT Act 2003 is valid as on the date of this Bill.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All goods returned for Replacement Must be in salable condition with original packing
- We are not responsible for any transit damage ,loss or leakage.
- 24% PA Interest will be charged for delayed payment.
To add this Declaration , Terms & Condition In your tally invoice you have to alter the voucher type.To do this go to.
Gateway of Tally> Accounts Info>Voucher types> Alter.
Select the Sales voucher type for which you want to change the declaration & terms and condition.
Enable option set/alter declaration : Yes
Press enter, you will get a declaration box like this
Enter the texts you want ,Note that no more formatting like bullets ,bold, underline will not work in this box.
- You can use Ctrl + Enter to move on to the next line or bring a line break.
- You can copy & paste texts from any text editor to declaration box, To paste in the box use the Key Alt + Ctrl + V
- The default title will be declaration, so no need to type a title for declaration.
- Type a Title for Terms & conditions as shown in the below image.
Press enter to accept and save the declaration & save the voucher type.
Now take the printout of the invoice generated using the same voucher type.You will get the declaration and terms and conditions printed as given in the box.
Hope the posts helps .Please do share it with your friends if you like my posts. Drop a line in the comment box for any query.